Friday 15 April 2016

Let’s Clean this World up Together?!

Let’s Clean this World up Together?!


Most people live with their heads in the sand, not trying to be rude, it’s simply the truth. Our society lives in a disposable world and it’s having severe impacts on this place we call home. It isn’t a joke, it’s pretty serious.
If you don’t know, get enlightened. Here is a video I found posted by Sustainable Coastlines .
Warning – This could/should shock and disgust you.

During my travels on my way to NZ from Canada, I spent a lot of time in South East Asia. That’s what that video reminds me of most but the pollution is happening in our backyards in NZ and Australia too. The ocean is one large body of water, it’s all connected. The beaches and water is unbelievably polluted with a gamut of plastics including a ton of water bottles and styrofoam this and that, etc.
I’m on a crusade to reduce or better yet, eliminate disposables all together. Join me by exploring all of the amazing products available here in our store.
Dreaming of a product that isn’t in our store? Or perhaps it’s currently unavailable in NZ or Australia. Drop us a line, we’d be more than happy to do the research to source your dreamy products that make our world a safer and more sustainable place.
Let’s can disposables together!

No comments:

Post a Comment